.

Monday, February 18, 2019

Statement of Educational Goals and Philosophy :: My Philosophy of Education

Statement of Educational Goals and PhilosophyWhy do I want to become a teacher? When I think intimately that question, Im sure a few of my answers would be kindred some of the some others in the class I love being more or less people, the pay isnt too bad, you get holidays, summers, even weekends off, and I dont even mind grading papers On the other hand, I do have another reason Id give care to become a teacher thats probably a little different than others. Let me explain.It was January and colder that ever. The weather didnt seem to faze me at all as I got off the bus and pelt along up my hill. The few steps from the end of the driveway to my front porch seemed like miles. I opened the door only to find an empty house. No one was there like I expected. I was going to be an aunt for the first time and I was looking forward to decision out it was going to boy or a girl.It seemed as though the whole day went by until I saw our car in the driveway. I rushed to the door anxious and excited, only to find weeping dropping from my mums eyes, and my sister-in-law Holly sadder than Id ever seen anyone. My mom took me in the bedroom and explained to me the ultra sound showed some serious problems with the baby. He had spina-bifida and severe fluid on his brain. She explained that the doctors said my nephew had little to no expectation of living, but if some miracle would happen and my nephew would live, he would live a in truth short life and be a complete vegetable.A calendar month and a half went by and on May 14,1993 Terry capital of Minnesota Daniels was born. His little head was the size of a basketball and he had a hole in the lower part of his back. Within the first ternion days of Terrys life he had four surgeries, rode in a helicopter, and faced death a number of times. Since then, Terrys had four more surgeries, been in a complete body cast, and went finished his parents getting a horrible divorce. Through all of this something that happened to him when he was in kindergarten sticks out to me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment